THE DIVE STATION
We first opened our doors in 1986. Founded by Navy Veteran Keith Mattson, our staff consists of all veteran instructors. There aren't many dive shops that can brag about their onsite pool. Most of them don't have one. This is one of the huge benefits of choosing The Dive Station. We certify divers from beginner to instructor. Our rebreather and tech training courses are second to none. We fill tanks (nitrox and air) and repair and service equipment.
• Certified as a PADI IDC since 1986
• More than 250 IDCs
• More than 3,500 student trained
• Certified as a PADI Career Development Center since 1995
• Approved for Veterans Dive Training
• Our founder, Keith Mattson, logged more than 13,000 dives